Logitech M500 Corded Mouse
Logitech M500 Software & Driver, Setup-Guide Download – Logitech M500 Hero is a product that is used in almost all countries in the world. Therefore we provide complete drivers for this type of Logitech M500 Hero device. Here you can download drivers, software, user manuals, etc. for all kinds of operating systems provided directly from the official site of this Logitech product. And here we have a brief review of this product.
You don’t need to look for other places, because you will get Logitech M500 Hero Software at logitech-driversupport.com which provides an install method and provides a link to download Software directly from the main website. Just click the download link below and immediately download the driver you want
Logitech M500 Hero Software Review
A little review of the Logitech M500 Hero device (If you directly want to download, please click the Software download section below), The Logitech Corded Mouse M500 using hyper-fast scrolling for higher productivity. A virtually frictionless scroll wheel enables you to fly through long documents and Web pages using just one flick. Or change to click-to-click style for exact, line-by-line navigation of lists, slides, pictures, and menus. 1000 dpi laser accuracy outperforms optical mice. Experience smoother cursor control on just about any surface.
Soft side grips along with a contoured design give you additional control and support. Backward/Forward buttons allow you to move through pages and browse your photo albums easily. Plug-and-play USB works directly from the box plug it into. The contoured design offers comfort during use, and Forward/Backward buttons can be found on the side for increased navigation.
See Also: Software Logitech M330
Click-to-click scrolling provides you the precision you desire when browsing slides, lists, and graphics. Soft side grips plus a contoured shape provide you additional control and support for all-day relaxation comfortable hands like comfy mice. I genuinely don’t enjoy Logitech anymore… producing either weirdly shaped mice or mice which monitor like crap why can not they be like previously? With usually developed mice like Microsoft and Razer… why do they need to be this odd using their button everything.
Logitech M500 Hero Software Specification
Logitech M500 Hero has specifications as follows :
- Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to a hand to be Inherently comfortable, and the compact size makes it Simple to take with you Where you use your Personal Computer at home, at work, or anywhere else
- Scroll through long documents or web pages quicker and simpler. Or press on the wheel and change to click-to-click style for precise navigation
- Flexible wired connectivity means that you plug the cable in your USB or PS/2 port – it functions right from the box.
- Easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons makes shifting fast between files or surfing your favorite Web sites a breeze
- Configure the buttons to perform exactly what you need like changing software, opening browser windows or leap to full display when viewing videos
Logitech M500 Hero Software Downloads For Windows & Mac
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- macOS (10.14) (10.12) (10.13)
- OS X (10.11)
|Logitech M500 Hero Software User Guide||DOWNLOAD|