Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote Software, Driver And Setup-Guide Download – Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote is a product that is used in almost all countries in the world. Therefore we provide complete drivers for this type of Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote device. Here you can download drivers, software, user manuals, etc. for all kinds of operating systems provided directly from the official site of this Logitech product. And here we have a brief review of this product.
You don’t need to look for other places, because you will get Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote Software at logitech-driversupport.com which provides an install method and provides a link to download Software directly from the main website. Just click the download link below and immediately download the driver you want
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote Software Review
A little review of the Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote device (If you directly want to download, please click the Software download section below), Logitech has introduced its most recent demonstration distant, the Spotlight, that can be a particularly hot and pricey solution to some”difficulty” most people want we just did not need to take care of. However, is the flashy new clicker value its 120 price tag? Will it really make you better in demonstrations? I have spent a couple weeks using the Logitech Spotlight today, of which just 100 percent of it had been dedicated to caressing the distant.
Its sleek, brushed aluminum design immediately appealed to the gadget snob in me, though I know full well that a clicker does not have to feel or look this great. Logitech has raised the norm in regards to presentation remotes. With time, the purchase price must come down and Logitech ought to be in a position to address lots of the problems raised above. In reality, I guess that Logitech may even have the ability to solve a number of these issues by means of a simple software upgrade. If and when they do, then I’ll compose a followup article.
Among the neat things concerning the Spotlight is that it works even more than a distant connection. To examine it, I joined two individual notebooks — a Mac and a Chromebook — through Chrome Remote Desktop, conducted a demonstration on a few of these and utilized the spotlight onto a PowerPoint slide. It had been totally visible on both screens.
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote Software Specification
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote has specifications as follows :
- The Logitech Spotlight remote lets you highlight or change on the screen. Visible to viewers in-person and video conference. Additionally, it has a mouse-like cursor control for you to interact with your content (videos, hyperlinks, etc.)
- Manage your time absolutely from your first until your closing slide. Set timed milestones within the app and receive vibration alarms directly to hand.
- Requires installation of Logitech Presentation software.
- Connect the Logitech Spotlight remote to a computer via USB receiver or low energy Bluetooth. A convenient, built-in dock stores the USB receiver inside the remote when not in use.
- Move and current freely from up to 30 meters away. Perfect for medium to large-size rooms. *May vary based on usage and calculating conditions.
Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote Software Downloads For Windows, Mac & Setup-Guide
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- macOS (10.14) (10.12) (10.13)
- OS X (10.11)
|Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote Setup-Guide||N/A|