Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Installation Driver
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Software, Driver & And Setup-Guide Download – Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 is a product that is used in almost all countries in the world. Therefore we provide complete drivers for this type of Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 device. Here you can download drivers, software, user manuals, etc. for all kinds of operating systems provided directly from the official site of this Logitech product. And here we have a brief review of this product.
You don’t need to look for other places, because you will get Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Software at logitech-driversupport.com which provides an install method and provides a link to download Software directly from the main website. Just click the download link below and immediately download the Driver & you want
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Software Review
A little review of the Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 device (If you directly want to download, please click the Software download section below), The Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 includes touch-compatible strips to make the most of Windows 8 configurations, ambidextrous layouts, Unifying Receivers that let you use one USB dongle to get as much as six Logitech apparatus, and 18 weeks of battery life using a seven-year guarantee. Improper contact makes rolling exercises; the shape of the shallow profile may make it uncomfortable for larger hands.
Of the total Touch, Zone Mouse acts as a classic three-button mouse with the extra plus of a glass signature strip to get specific Windows 8 moves. We only expect the touch attributes are a bit more precise. Logitech delivers a mouse in blue, red, purple, black, and patterned to match your own Windows 8 apparatus, notably Microsoft Surface too. The front part of the T400 Touch Mouse Zone utilizes the same tilt contour you’d expect from a typical input device, even though a shallow profile design may be embarrassing to hold at a bigger hand.
The T400 two button reduced color scheme boundaries. The same as a plastic strip onto a Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse, then there’s a glass bit strip rather than. The scroll wheel you will find on a standard mouse. Meanwhile, the base of the T400 contains four round sliding pieces onto the outer perimeter along with a power button. A battery indicator, and a battery compartment which also includes storage to your included dongles.
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Software Specification
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 has specifications as follows :
- Hybrid traditional-and-touch mouse for Windows 8: Committed touch zone strip and familiar mouse switches and precision for easy, simple navigation
- Comfortable rubberized grip: Sculpted shape wrapped in rubberized for superior handling. Glass touch zone elicits smooth scrolling and feel of control.
- Click to Windows 8 Start display: Instantly access your favorite programs on the new Start screen
- Wireless ease: Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to six compatible keyboards and mice using only one USB interface
- Extended battery life: Access around 18 weeks of electricity with no battery switch (battery life may vary according to computing and usage requirements.)
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Software Downloads For Windows,Chrome & Setup-Guide
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 Setup-Guide||DOWNLOAD|